Obtained from Cool Science, located here.
Two atoms are walking down the street.
Says one atom to the other, “Hey! I think I lost an electron!”
The other says, “Are you sure??”
“Yes, I’m positive!”
(>^.^)> <(^v^)> <(^.^<)
I am sooooo…. glad…. It’s OVER! No more tests for a while, no more stuffing my brain with homework on the side…
On the other hand, I’m so looking forward to starting up again… SO MUCH KNOWLEDGE OUT THERE…
I feel like the guy from that Twilight Zone episode did, right before he broke his glasses.
Yeah, that guy.
I said BEFORE he broke his glasses. Jesus.
I’ve seen so much that I’ve wanted to show you all… I don’t know where to start. I’ve been building up since about mid-quarter, but school and homework (and my boyfriend ^^) came first.
So to start off, a little something on maturity.
I love the fact that whoever did this captured everyone at their best and worst… Maybe these should be renamed Barnum goats.
Talk about timing. That right there is something I can only admire… as long as it isn’t shooped, which it most likely is.
That up there is about the only reason I can think of to become affiliated with a religion, even though I couldn’t actually believe in it. Being allowed to carry that bowie-esque sonuvabitch any-damn-where I want in public? and it’s my religious freedom, so law be damned? Freakin’ sweet.
Lastly, a little something to make up for that remark, because really, I promise I wouldn’t sell out my principles for a knife (unless it was Excalibur and the zombie apocalypse was at hand, at which point my principles would have a fire sale – you still wouldn’t be able to make me believe, but I’d say any damn thing you wanted to get my hands on a magic sword if evil undead were on the horizon).
So there ya go. I’m still Arthur from the block, or whatever.
See y’all soon!
I’m posting this video up (even though I probably shouldn’t) for three reasons:
1) It happens to be the funniest review I’ve seen in a loooong time, from one of the best film reviewers on the web. Seriously, I have a huge amount of respect for this guy (Doug Walker, also known as the Nostalgia Critic or That Guy With The Glasses).
2) This movie has got to be the worst movie I’ve ever seen. Seriously. Including made for TV. Including Lifetime channel made for TV. Including Freddie Got Fingered, for Chrissakes. This thing is AWFUL. Which only makes the review that much better.
3) This review has been removed from Doug Walker’s site (http://thatguywiththeglasses.com) due to a copyright infringement claim by the creator of the movie – a claim I believe to be fraudulent and dangerously close to perjury. If this movie goes back up, or if Mr. Walker asks me to remove it, I’ll do so ASAP. Until then, I don’t think I can stand idly by and watch this excellence disappear.
To Mr. Walker: I mean it when I say that if you have any sort of problem with this, I’m more than happy to take it down. This is just my way of protesting the bullshit. I don’t want to add to it. ^^
Vodpod videos no longer available.
“§ 107. Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair use
Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright. In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered shall include —
(1) the purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of a commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes;
(2) the nature of the copyrighted work;
(3) the amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the copyrighted work as a whole; and
(4) the effect of the use upon the potential market for or value of the copyrighted work.
The fact that a work is unpublished shall not itself bar a finding of fair use if such finding is made upon consideration of all the above factors.”
For the Nostalgia Critic’s response to Mr. Wiseau’s tantrum, see this video (http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/thatguywiththeglasses/nostalgia-critic/26252-the-tommy-wiseau-show for those who like to enter the address themselves) . . . and check out the rest of his site, too! Doug Walker is one of the reasons I get on the net – He’s irresistably funny, clever, and spot-on in his reviews.
In closing: Mr. Wiseau, get a life.
And for those who actually want content, check here!
(Because it’s awesome)
There are so many situations I’ve been in where I wished I had been able to remember the turn of phrase these movies masterfully put into an insult.
Now I don’t have to.
I took notes. Lol.
And for those of you who wonder where this or that quote came from, there’s a list of the movies used organized by time used here.